Posts Tagged ‘Cyber-shot
Sony Ericsson is planning to introduce us a special bicycle holder for phones. Sony Ericsson has made it specially for active people. In my personal opinion, it will be the best holder for waterproof C702 Cyber-shot. Note: holder from Sony Ericsson has another design, than holder on my picture.
thanks to SEMCBlog
It’s being claimed as a first for the industry: Sony Ericsson has teamed up with FHM to shoot a professional ad campaign using nothing but the camera in the C905 Cyber-shot handset. Rumored to be a five-figure deal, the ad spread will run in the December issue of FHM to promote the camera phone during the holiday shopping season. The advertorial makes perfect sense for the 8.1 megapixel camera-equipped mobile, which has done much to further blur the line between digital cameras and mobiles.
The new FHM ad campaign is the brainchild of Bauer Media, which developed the creative using professional lighting, models, makeup and an expert fashion photographer. It was exactly the same scene you’d expect from a typical pompous “lad mag” marketing campaign, but with a cell phone camera doing the heavy lifting instead of some high-powered DSLR.
SEMC Blog presented to you original C905 TV-advertisment (30 sec). TV-advertisment of C905 has same style, like C905 campaign (print and digital ads). Main idea: big pictures at the streets, taken by C905 with 8.1-Mp camera. Video looks great, but I don’t like music in the advertisment. I hope, you like it! Video was created in September. Filming location is Berlin, Germany.
Sony Ericsson has revealed plans of an upcoming TV commercial with the C905 in the star role. Sony Ericsson has hooked up with professional photographer Matt Stuart, who will be taking pictures with the C905 to use in the campaign. These pictures will then be posted as enourmous photos in unusual locations in various cities.
- The C905 Cyber-shot is a powerful 8.1 megapixel camera phone, said Sven Totté, Head of Imaging Marketing at Sony Ericsson in a press release. We really wanted to show consumers what is possible with the camera phone and showcase the outstanding picture quality it can deliver. Therefore the images in the commercial were actually taken with a C905 Cyber-shot camera phone, he continues.
read more at se-nse.com
- Chat view for messaging (remember iPhone?)
- More intuitive navigation in Walkman player (SensMe part), still Walkman 3 though
- Wi-Fi without GPS (remember Rika’s sibling G705 that featured both?) with GPS
- 4GB M2 in box
- HPM-77 included w/CLEAR audio experience
- Available in 2 colours 3 colours
- 140 MB Internal Memory
- SnapFish (Service that let you print pictures through internet and have them mail to you)
- available in 2 colours
- BestPic, PhotoFix, Face Detection, Smile Shutter
- HSDPA (not sure about HSUPA)
- 120 MB Internal Memory
- available in 3 colours
- PhotoFix, Face Detection, Smile Shutter (lack of BestPic)
- Yue – compact Cyber-shot ; Marketing Position:about K550
- Frances – Slider Cyber-shot ; Marketing Position:about Filippa
- Athena – Bar Snapshot phone ; Marketing Position: about An
- there will be new tripod accessory next year
Chosen by famous English secret agent as his phone of choice in latest Bond movie Quantum of Solace, C902 Titanium Silver from Sony Ericsson. As tradition of partly parent company of the joint venture, Sony use this opportunity of its extended arms in film business to promote other branch of the company.
First ever 8 MP camera phone from Sony Ericsson announced at CommunicAsia a while ago. C905 comes in three colours to choose from, but this Copper Gold version is only one that I never set my eyes on. And from this nice review from eprice , I just love how this device look in such colour.
more pics as well as review can be found here (if you know Chinese)